Cisco ISR4331/K9 Integrated Services Routers Meet all your branch needs with one device
As you build out the digital capabilities in your enterprise branch offices, consider the full-service sophistication of the Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers (ISRs). The Cisco ISR4331/K9 consolidate many must-have IT functions, including network, security, compute, storage, and unified communications. So you get everything you need in a single platform. That means significant savings in capital, operational, and management expenses for lower total cost of ownership.
The platform is modular and upgradable, so you can add new services without changing equipment. It supports multiple application-aware services concurrently while maintaining WAN performance of up to 2 Gbps, even during heavy traffic loads. The backplane architecture supports high-bandwidth, module-to-module communication at speeds up to 10 Gbps. The ISR4331/K9 Series includes Cisco Trust Anchor Technologies that help mitigate modern cyberattacks by verifying platform integrity and providing protection from counterfeit and unauthorized modification of hardware and software.
Benefits of the Cisco Integrated Services Routers
Easily grow your branch offices with these industry-leading router capabilities:
● Networking, services, computing, and storage integrated into a single form factor to provide the capabilities of a complete branch in one box
● Consistent, gigabit performance while multiple services run concurrently
● Modular Cisco IOS® XE Software, which quickly adapts to changing needs
● Edge-compute implementation for mission-critical applications with UCS-E Series.
● Extend Intent-Based Networking to the WAN by deploying Cisco Secure SD-WAN.
● Pervasive security with VPN options, threat defense services, and consistent policy enforcement
● Trust Anchor Technologies, protecting against modern cyberattacks, as well as counterfeit and unauthorized modification of hardware and software
● MACSec over the WAN to provide a line-rate network encryption solution over Layer 2 Ethernet transport services
● A range of WAN access connectivity options such as 4G LTE, T1/E1, T3/ E3, xDSL, serial, and fiber Gigabit and 10Gigabit Ethernet capabilities
● Reduced Operational costs supporting programmability through NETCONF/ YANG and the capability to patch vulnerabilities in the IOS software though Software Maintenance Upgrades (SMU)
● Effective license management and tracking by a combination of Smart Licensing on the router and Cisco Smart Software (CSSM) as the management portal
Auto-configuration of Cisco Intelligent WAN features helps deliver Software-Defined Wide-Area Networking (SD WAN) to enterprise networks.