DINTEK Cat.6A Vertical ezi-JACK180 T568A/B
DINTEK Cat.6A Vertical ezi-JACK unshielded offers superior alien crosstalk suppression, excellent insertion loss, and provides enhanced electromagnetic interference (EMI) protection by utilizing robust high impact plastic construction.
The connector is dual color coded for either 568A or 568B wiring schedules. Being specifically designed for high-speed data transmission, the DINTEK Cat.6A Vertical ezi-JACK unshielded is also backwards compatible with Cat.6 and Cat.5e systems.
Combined with other DINTEK PowerMAX+ products, they are the perfect solution to your voice and data communications needs.
Features of DINTEK PowerMAX+ Cat.6A Vertical ezi-JACK unshielded
- Meet ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 Cat.6A 15M Short Link requirements.
- IDC connector with large space of each pair to improve crosstalk.
- Comply with FCC part 68 and IEC 60603-7
- Wiring: T568A/B
- Voice; T1; ISDN
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
- UL Verified
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- ANSI/TIA Standard 568-2.D
- CENELEC EN 50173