DINTEK PowerMAX Cat.6 U/UTP 0.5mtr Patch Cord – 1201-04193
DINTEK PowerMAX Cat.6 U/UTP 0.5mtr Patch Cord – 1201-04193 are specifically designed to support high speed data networks for Gigabit applications, and are fully tested to meet TIA/EIA Category 6 channel requirements.
The patch cables are made from high quality shielded four pair 24AWG stranded wire.
DINTEK PowerMAXTM Cat.6 0.5mtr Patch Cord are pre-terminated with RJ45 plugs and feature anti-snag strain relief boots. DINTEK recommends the entire range of PowerMAXTM UTP products be used in a end-to-end system to maximize cabling performance.
Applications of the PowerMAX Cat.6 U/UTP 0.5mtr Patch Cord
- Patch panel to patch panel connections
- PC to information outlet connections
- Information outlet to telecommunications closet connections
- Equipment & DTE connectionsVoice; T1; ISDN
- 10BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 16Mbps Token Ring (IEEE802.5)
- 100VG-AnyLAN (IEEE802.12)
- 100BASE-T Ethernet (IEEE802.3)
- 155/622Mbps 1.2/2.4 Gbps ATM
- 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 550MHz Broadband Video
Features of PowerMAX Cat.6 U/UTP 0.5mtr Patch Cord – 1201-04193
- Molded boots prevent pin from bending and cables from kinking
- 24AWG stranded wire provides maximum flexibility
- Brilliant colors make management a snap
- Fully tested to meet ANSI/TIA-568-2.D category 6 requirement
- The various colors are available to meet TIA/EIA-606 standards
- The mechanical characteristics and transmission performance meet 16Mbps token Ring,10Base-T,100Base-T,155Mbps,622Mbps ATM,Gigabit-Ethernet and 1.2Gbps ATM requirements.
- ETL verified to ANSI/TIA-568-2.D specifications
- ISO/IEC11801 2nd edition
- CENELEC EN 50173