Grandstream GWN7703 Key Features:
- 24× gigabit ports
- Green tech reduces power use.
- LED Indicators for Link, Activity, Speed, and Power.
- Auto MDI/MDIX for all ports.
- Storm Control (fixed to 100Mbps) for traffic monitoring.
- QoS: Supports Default Strict Priority (when present).
In summary, the GWN7700 series of unmanaged network switches efficiently enhances connectivity. Its features like auto MDI/MDIX, and auto-negotiation cater to diverse networking needs, making it an ideal choice for various setups.
Grandstream GWN7703 Technical Specifications
- 24× 2.5 gigabit ports
- Enclosure: metal
- Mount: Deskop/Rack mount
Standards and Protocols
- IEEE 802.3i
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.1p
- IEEE 802.3af
- IEEE 802.3at
- 24× 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation
- AUTO MDI/MDIX
- 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-T, Half/Full-Duplex
- Per port: Link/Activity Green
- Per device: Power Green
Mac Address Table
- 8K entries
- Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Half duplex backpressure
- Internal 100-240V AC
Max Power Consumption by Base System
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
Dimensions (L x W x H)
- Unit: 280 x 180 x 44mm
- Package: 366 x 211 x 53mm
- Unit: 1.35KG
- Entire Package: 1.95KG
- 1x Switch
- 1x 1.2m AC Cable
- 1x Quick Installation Guide (QIG)
- Rack-mounting Standard Brackets
- 4x Rubber Feet