Grandstream GWN7703 Key Features:
- 48× gigabit ports.
- Green tech reduces power use.
- LED Indicators for Link, Activity, Speed, and Power.
- Auto MDI/MDIX for all ports.
- Storm Control (fixed to 100Mbps) for traffic monitoring.
- QoS: Supports Default Strict Priority (when present).
In summary, the GWN7700 series of unmanaged network switches efficiently enhances connectivity. Its features like auto MDI/MDIX, and auto-negotiation cater to diverse networking needs, making it an ideal choice for various setups.
Grandstream GWN7706 Technical Specifications
- Gigabit Ports 48
- Enclosure: Metal
- Mounting: Desktop/ Rack-Mount
Standards and Protocols
- IEEE 802.3i
- IEEE 802.3u
- IEEE 802.3ab
- IEEE 802.3x
- IEEE 802.1p
- 48× 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ-45 Ports
- 2× SFP Fiber Ports
- AUTO Negotiation, AUTO MDI/MDIX
- 1000Base-X, 1000Base-T/100Base-TX/10Base-Te, Half/Full-Duplex
- Per port: Link/Activity Green
- Per device: Power Green
Mac Address Table
- Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- 802.1p/DSCP QoS
- Internal 100-240V AC,50/60Hz,40W
- Max Power Consumption by Base System: 30W@220V/50Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C (-4 to 140 °F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit: 440 x 200 x 44mm
- Package: 500*335*89mm
- Unit: 2.80Kg
- Entire Package: 3.60Kg
- 1x Switch
- 1x 1.2m AC Cable
- Rack-mounting Standard Brackets
- 4x Rubber Feet
- 1x GND Cable
- 1x QIG