Grandstream IPVT10 is a powerful on-premise video conferencing server designed for modern enterprise collaborations. It offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform that provides a superior user experience and rich collaboration features including audio/video conferencing, screen/application sharing, and group/private chats. This enterprise video conferencing server features advanced meeting control tools, flexible customization options, and supports access from a variety of devices including video conferencing room systems, video phones, PC/Mac, Android/iOS mobile devices, PSTN trunk lines, and SIP PBXs. IPVT10 provides a centralized and scalable solution to manage an entire businesses’ conferencing needs. It is ideal for enterprises with multiple locations who require an excellent visual communication experience that integrates remote employees, external customers or anyone off-site in an easy-to-use fashion.
IPVT10 is an on-premise server designed to support the collaboration needs of modern enterprises. It offers a state-of-the-art collaboration platform complete with rich video and audio collaboration features to provide a centralized, scalable solution to manage an entire businesses’ conferencing needs.
- Support for up to 300 participants and 120 video feeds per session; up to 10 simultaneous sessions
- Video and audio recording with 500GB local storage
- 1080p HD at 30fps via H.264/VP8 for real-time video and screen sharing
- Advanced meeting controls, • Flexible scheduling, customizable registration options, follow-up email options, meeting reports and more
- Access from PC/Mac, mobile devices, video conferencing systems, video phones, PSTN trunk, or SIP PBX
- HTTPS and WSS/DTLSSRTP encryption for WebRTC, TLS/SRTP encryption for SIP
- Advanced anti-jitter algorithm to sustain smooth audio & video against up to 30% packet loss
- Live broadcast using Facebook/YouTube Live features