Ubiquiti airFiber 5XHD AF-5XHD radio system
The Ubiquiti airFiber 5XHD AF-5XHD is a modular airFiber radio system that will serve a wide range of frequencies and is designed to be compatible with a variety of Ubiquiti® antennas. Designed for use in the 5 GHz frequency band, the new airFiber AF-5XHD is Ubiquiti’s first LTU radio, offering greater channel bandwidths of up to 100 MHz, and more advanced RF components.
Ubiquiti airFiber 5XHD AF-5XHD Key Features
- Programmable Transmit Power
- Programmable Duty Cycle (GPS synchronized frames)
- Configurable GPS Synchronization
- Split TX and RX Frequency
- Split TX and RX Channel Bandwidth
- Local Security Management for SMBs
- Dual Redundant Gigabit Ethernet Ports with PoE
- OFDM and OFDMA Support
- Bluetooth Wireless Configuration
- AlignLock™ Antenna Aiming Guard
- User-Configurable Interference Mitigation
- Redundant Images for Fail-Safe Configuration
- Persistent Spectrum Analysis with Dedicated RX
- Wide Voltage Range, Enhanced Surge Protection
Pair the AF-5XHD with a compatible Ubiquiti® airFiber X antenna or RocketDish™ antenna for a complete 5 GHz Point-to-Point (PtP) solution. An IP67 upgrade kit is included to provide enhanced protection from dust and water.
Complete Custom Hardware for the WISP, right down to the Silicon
Our core communications processing engine surpasses all of the limitations inherent to generic Wi‐Fi chips.
Game-Changing LTU Technology
Spectral Efficiency Comparison of 802.11n, 802.11ac, airFiber Original, and LTU by year.
airFiber 5XHD is Water Resistant and Perfect for any Weather Conditions.
Be the first to review “Ubiquiti airFiber AF-5XHD Radio”