Ubiquiti AMO-2G10 airMAX Omni Antenna 2.4GHz 10dBi
The Ubiquiti AMO-2G10 airMAX Omni Antenna 2.4GHz 10dBi is a carrier class, 2×2 Dual Polarity, MIMO omnidirectional antenna that was designed to seamlessly integrate with Ubiquiti RocketM radios
Ubiquiti AMO-2G10 Key Features
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz
- 10 dBi Gain
- Wind Survivability up to 125 mph
- Plug-in and play integration
- Intelligent QoS – Priority is given to voice/video for seamless access.
- Scalability – High capacity and scalability.
- Long Distance – Capable of high speed Carrier Class links
- Latency – Multiple features dramatically reduce noise.
Simply pair Ubiquiti RocketM2 with an Ubiquiti airMAX Omni to create powerful 360° omnidirectional base station. This seamless integration gives network architects unparalleled flexibility and convenience.
Breakthrough 2×2, Dual-Polarity Design
airMAX® Omni Antennas are the first of their kind to feature a patented, dual-polarity omni design.
Powerful Omnidirectional Coverage
airMAX® Omni Antennas provide 360° coverage, 2×2 MIMO performance in Line-of-Sight (LOS) or Non-Line-of-Sight (NLOS) applications.
airMAX® Antennas are designed with robust mechanical design for outdoor application use.
Plug and Play Integration
Every airMAX® Antenna has a built-in Rocket™ mount, so no tools are needed to install the Rocket BaseStation.