Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 airMAX AC Dual-Band Radio Description
Litecom Limited is proud to introduce Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 airMAX AC Dual-Band Radio in Kenya. Ubiquiti bulletAC is part of the Ubiquiti BulletM family of radios that can be paired with any antenna for Point-to-Point (ptp) bridging or point-multi-point (ptmp)applications.
The Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 is a fully integrated radio that delivers up to 300+ Mbps Real TCP/IP throughput. The Bullet AC covers both 2.4 and 5 GHz radio bands, covering a wide range of frequencies that work well for both short and long-distance links. It also offers 21 dBM of output power.
Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 Dual-Band airMAX AC Radio Key Features include:
- Dual-Band Frequency
- Output Power
- Passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Weatherproof Design
- Plug and Play Integration
24V Passive PoE functionality is supported in the BulletAC-IP67. Both power and data are carried over a single Ethernet cable to the Bullet AC. Use a PoE Adapter (not included) or an optional PoE switch. The durable casing of the Bullet AC IP67 can withstand nature’s harshest outdoor elements. The BulletAC-IP67 features a robust IP67 weather-resistant body that protects against dust and water. No special tools or antennas are required to install the Bullet AC. Simply plug in and go.
Bullet AC is based airMAX ac
Unlike standard Wi-Fi protocol, Ubiquiti’s Time Division Multiple Access (TDMA) airMAX ac protocol allows each client to send and receive data using pre-designated time slots scheduled by an intelligent AP controller. This time slot method eliminates hidden node collisions and maximises airtime efficiency, so airMAX ac technology provides performance improvements in latency, noise immunity, scalability, and throughput compared to other outdoor systems in its class.
airMAX ac supports high data rates, which require dense modulation: 256QAM – a significant increase from 64QAM, which is used in airMAX. With their use of proprietary airMAX ac technology, airMAX ac products support up to 500+ Mbps (maximum 80 MHz channel width) real TCP/IP throughput – up to triple the throughput of standard airMAX products.
Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 airMAX AC Technical Parameters Include:
Technical Specification for Ubiquiti BulletAC-IP67 Airmax AC
- Dimensions: 190 x 46 x 46 mm (7.48 x 1.81 x 1.81”)
- Weight: 213 g (7.51 oz
- Enclosure: Aluminum and Rubber
- Networking Interface: Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Antenna Connector: N-Type Connector
- Throughput: 2.4 GHz 160+ Mbps 5 GHz 300+ Mbps
- Max. Power Consumption: 7W
- Power Supply: AC to 24VDC, 0.3A Gigabit PoE Adapter
- Power Method: 24V Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
- ESD/EMP Protection: ± 24 kV Contact / Air
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 70° C (-40 to 158° F)
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Condensing
- Shock and Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC