Ubiquiti CRM Point WISP Central Management Solutions – CRM-P
Ubiquiti CRM Point CRM-P is a compact, locally hosted solution for management of your Ubiquiti airMAX and airMAX ac network devices from a central point.
Ubiquiti CRM P Key Features
- Plug and Play Installation with Any Switch or Router
- Scalable to 100’s of devices
- Breakthrough size and performance
- Powerful quad-core architecture
- Versatile scalability
- No hosting fees
Powerful Quad-Core Architecture
Featuring a quad-core processor, the CRM P provides top-level processing power for centralised device management.
The CRM P scales to host networks of almost any size to meet your growing management needs.
No Hosting Fees
The CRM Control software and all of its data are stored locally on the CRM Point, eliminating the costs associated with third-party cloud storage.
Plug and Play Installation with Any Switch or Router
Scalable to 100’s of devices, the CRM Point hosts networks of almost any size to meet your growing management needs. Instant setup – just connect the CRM Point to 802.3af PoE and run the U CRM Control setup wizard.
Breakthrough Size and Performance
Pocket-sized for a minimal footprint, the CRM Point can easily be plugged into any switch or router on your network.
Ubiquiti CRM P – Technical Specifications
- Dimensions 21.7 x 43.4 x 121.9 mm (0.85 x 1.71 x 4.80″)
- Weight 110 g (3.88 oz)
- Max. Power Consumption 5W
- Power Method PoE
- Micro-USB 48V 802.3af or
- Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return) 5V
- Power Supply 802.3af PoE or
- Micro-USB 5V, 1A
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 40° C (32 to 104° F)
- Operating Humidity
- 20 to 90% Noncondensing