The Ubiquiti EdgeMAX EdgeRouter 12 ER-12, offers next-generation price/performance value: up to 3.4 million packets per second processing with a line rate of up to 6.8 Gbps. 10 Copper Gigabit ports and two independent SFP ports to allow for deployment flexibility. The EdgeMAX ER-12 supports Layer-2 switching. The ER-12 can be rack-mounted with the use of the ER-12 Rack Mount Kit, model ER-RMKIT (sold separately).
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 12 Key Features
- 10 x Gigabit RJ45 routing ports
- 24V PoE input on port 0
- 24V PoE passthrough option on port 9
- Ports 0-7 can be configured for line-rate Layer 2 switching
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports
- 3.4 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 12 Gbps for packets 256 bytes or larger in size
- Silent, fanless operation
- Compact, durable metal case
Ubiquiti EdgeOS Routers are supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
The EdgeRouter 12 offers next-generation price/performance value: up to 3.4 million packets per second processing with a line rate of up to 8 Gbps. Ten Gigabit Ethernet ports offer copper connectivity, while two SFP ports offer fiber connectivity. The ER-12 supports Layer 2 switching.
The EdgeRouter 12 can be rack-mounted with the use of the EdgeRouter Rack Mount Kit, model ER-RMKIT (sold separately).