The Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 12P ER-12P offers next-generation price/performance value: up to 3.4 million packets per second processing with a line rate of up to 6.8 Gbps. 10 Copper Gigabit ports and two independent SFP ports allow for deployment flexibility. The EdgeRouter 12 supports Layer-2 switching. The EdgeRouter 12P can be wall and rack-mounted.
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter 12P Key Features
- Sophisticated Routing Features
- Advanced Security, Monitoring, and Management
- High-Performance Gigabit Ports
- 10 x Gigabit RJ45 routing ports
- 24V PoE support on RJ45 ports
- Ports 0-7 can be configured for line-rate Layer 2 switching
- 2 x Gigabit SFP ports
- 3.4 million packets per second for 64-byte packets
- 6.8 Gbps for packets 1518 bytes or larger in size
- Silent, fanless operation
- Compact, durable metal case
The ER-12P offers superior routing combined with top price/performance value for your routing applications. The EdgeRouter 4, 6P, 12, and 12P are each capable of routing up to 3.4 million packets per second. The 8-Port EdgeRouter and EdgeRouter Pro route up to 2 million+ packets per second, while the EdgeRouter Lite and EdgeRouter PoE route up to 1 million packets per second.
The EdgeRouter 6P, PoE, and EdgeRouter 12P include configurable PoE ports to power airMAX products, and the EdgeRouter 12 has a PoE input port and a PoE passthrough port.
The EdgeRouter 4 and EdgeRouter 6P provide an SFP port. The EdgeRouter 12 and EdgeRouter 12P feature dual SFP ports, while the 8-Port EdgeRouter offers two combination RJ45/SFP ports.
Be the first to review “Ubiquiti EdgeMAX EdgeRouter 12 Port PoE Router”