Ubiquiti UniFi 6 Lite Wi-Fi 6 Access Point with dual-band 2×2 MIMO in a compact design for low-profile mounting – Ubiquiti U6-Lite
Ubiquiti U6-Lite UniFi 6 Lite is a 2×2 Wi-Fi 6 access point that delivers up to 1.5 Gbps aggregate radio rate with 5 GHz (MU-MIMO and OFDMA) and 2.4 GHz (MIMO) radios. Mount UniFi 6 Lite horizontally in the ceiling to cover a high-density environment, or mount it vertically on the wall to extend its range. UniFi 6 Lite has a compact and nano-sized design, so it can use nanoHD covers and mounting accessories.
Features of UniFi 6 Lite
○ 2×2 high-efficiency Wi-Fi 6
○ 5 GHz band 2×2 MU-MIMO and OFDMA with radio rate of 1.2 Gbps
○ 2.4 GHz band 2×2 MIMO with radio rate of 300 Mbps
○ Gigabit Ethernet, powered with 802.3af PoE (PoE injector not included)
○ Compatible with UAP-nanoHD covers and recessed mounting bracket
NOTE: Managed with UniFi Network Application Version: 5.14.3 or higher
Adopt the U6-Lite in Minutes with Your UniFi Network Application and:
○ Manage your networks from a single interface.
○ Enjoy intuitive configuration options, as well as robust device control and monitoring.
○ Upgrade device firmware remotely.
○ Easily manage network users and guests.
○ Personalize the design, architecture, and privacy of guest hotspots.
Less interference with OFDMA
With OFDMA, Ubiquiti U6-Lite access points not only deliver higher-volume data packets, but tactically parse and deliver data to multiple devices simultaneously, drastically improving their upload and download speeds.
Simultaneously connect to more devices
Create and support over 300 distinct client connections.
Be the first to review “Ubiquiti UniFi WiFi 6 Lite Access Point (U6-Lite)”