Ubiquiti UFiber OLT GPON Optical Line Terminal – UF-OLT
The Ubiquiti UFiber Optical Line Terminal – UF-OLT offers eight GPON ports and supports up to 1024 concurrent clients with physical links of up to 20 km in distance. The UFiber OLT distributes high-speed fiber internet to the Nano G units.
Ubiquiti UFiber OLT Features
- Ports: (8) GPON SFP Ports, (2) SFP+ Ports
- Concurrent Clients: 1024 ONUs
- GPON Range: Up to 20 km Link
- GPON Speeds: 2.488 Gbps Upstream (TX), 1.244 Gbps Downstream (RX)
- Wavelengths: 1490 nm Upstream (TX),1310 nm Downstream (RX)
- Max. Power Consumption: 40W
- Power Method: 54VDC PSU Module
- Mounting: 1U Rack-Mountable (Optional)
It has eight ports that each can handle 128 UFiber Nano Gs, supporting a total of 1024 units. Each port provides fast speeds of 2.488 Gbps downstream and 1.244 Gbps upstream. The maximum supported length of the fiber is 20 km through affordable optic cables that have a long lifespan. UFiber OLT is a plug and play solution that works as soon as the cables are plugged in.
Easily configure the OLT and manage multiple sites using the comprehensive UNMS™ (Ubiquiti® Network Management System) software. Try online here
Client and Uplink Connectivity
The OLT features eight PON ports to connect up to 1024 Nano G devices, and two SFP+ ports deliver up to 20 Gbps of uplink connectivity.
Featuring low power consumption, the OLT offers two modular power bays. The first bay includes an AC/DC power module. The second bay can house an optional power module, either an AC/DC backup or a DC/DC power module.
Be the first to review “Ubiquiti UFiber OLT GPON Optical Line Terminal”