Ubiquiti UniFi Pro Access Point – UAP-PRO
Ubiquiti UniFi PRO UAP-PRO offers simultaneous dual-band operation with 2×2 and 3×3 MIMO technology. It has a range of up to 400 ft and 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The UAP Pro is faster than the standard UAP model, offering speeds of up to 300 Mbps in the 5 GHz radio band and up to 450 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz radio band.
Ubiquiti UniFi Pro Key Features
- Frequency – 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
- 2.4 GHz Throughput – 450 Mbps
- 5 GHz Throughput – 300 Mbps
- Range – 122 m
- Scalable to hundreds of devices while maintaining a single unified management system
- Includes Power over Ethernet capability for single cable wiring (supplies both power and data)
- Virtual Ubiquiti Controller software interface (no expensive WiFi hardware controller/switch needed)
- Model Number: UAP-PRO
The Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-Pro is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. The Access Point has a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. It is powered using the included Power over Ethernet adapter so that you can provide power and data using a single cable.
Ubiquiti UniFi Controller
The Ubiquiti Enterprise WiFi System includes the Ubiquiti Controller software. The software installs on any PC within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the Ubiquiti Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be instantly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic Ubiquiti device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.