Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Flex XG (USW-FLEX-XG) Layer 2 switch with (4) 10GbE RJ45 ports and (1) GbE, 802.3at PoE+ RJ45 input.
The Ubiquiti UniFi Switch USW-FLEX-XG is a high-performance, managed Layer 2 multi-gigabit switch with one Gigabit PoE input and four 10GbE Ethernet ports.
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch USW-FLEX-XG Key Features
○ One Gigabit PoE input port
○ Four 10GbE RJ45 ports
○ Compact, slim housing
○ Managed with the UniFi Network Application (web and mobile): Version 6.1.67 or higher .
Easily expand your network with the UniFi Switch Flex XG (USW-Flex-XG), a highly configurable, managed, 10GbE Layer 2 switch with five RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports, including one PoE Gigabit input and four 10GbE RJ45 Ethernet ports. Sporting a compact, slim design, the USW Flex XG delivers high-performance switching in any environment and is centrally managed in the UniFi Network application.
Ubiquiti UniFi Switch USW-FLEX-XG – Technical Specifications
- Total Non-Blocking Throughput: 41 Gbps
- Switching Capacity: 82 Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 61.012 Mpps
- Max Power Consumption: 25W
- Power Method:
– 802.3at PoE, 50-57VDC, 25W
– One USB Type-C, 5VDC, 5A
- Power Supply
– 802.3at PoE (Pins 1, 2+/3, 6- or 4, 5+/7, 8- )
– AC/DC Power Adapter, 5VDC, 5A, 1.5 m Cord (Included)
- Supported Voltage Range: 90 to 264VAC (Adapter)
- Management Interface: Ethernet In-Band
- Networking Interfaces:
– One 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ethernet
– Four 1/2.5/5/10 Gbps RJ45 Ethernet
- Services: SMB Layer 2 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- ESD/EMP Protection: Air: ± 16 kV, Contact: ± 12 kV
- Button: Factory Reset
- Operating Temperature: -5 to 45° C (23 to 113° F)
- Operating Humidity: 10 – 90% Noncondensing
- Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
Be the first to review “Ubiquiti UniFi Switch Flex XG USW-FLEX-XG”